Are You Searching for Quotes About Happiness And Love? You came to the right place. Happiness is that which is difficult to describe in words. It can only be felt. It is very important to be happy to live a good life.
Your thoughts make your reality. Positive thoughts and positive minds attract positive things in life and negative thoughts make one feel negative experiences. So the only way to experience happiness is to think good of everyone around you.
Inspiring Quotes About Happiness And Love:
- “Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things.” Walt Disney
2. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
3. “Happiness is not a goal…it’s a by-product of a life well-lived.”
4. “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.”
5. “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.”
6. “Happiness consists more in small conveniences or pleasures that occur every day, than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom to a man in the course of his life.”
7. “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.”
8. If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.’
If you want happiness for a day — go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.”
9. “Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”
10. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.”
11. “There is only one cause of unhappiness: the false beliefs you have in your head, beliefs so widespread, so commonly held, that it never occurs to you to question them.”
Anthony de Mello
12. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt
13. “It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.”
14. “Gratitude is a vaccine, an antitoxin, and an antiseptic.”
John Henry Jowett
15. “The grass is always greener where you water it.”
Inspiring Quotes about True Happiness and Love
- “Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid, and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be.”
- “Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression, and respect.”
- “As people spin faster and faster in the pursuit of merely personal happiness, they become exhausted in the futile effort of chasing themselves.”
– Andrew Delbanco
- “To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.”
- “If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else.”
– Chinese Proverb
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”
– Denis Waitley
- “Ask yourself whether you are happy and you cease to be so.”
- “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.”
Positive Quotes For a Happy Life
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.”
- “There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.” Stephen Chbosky
- “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” Jonathan Safran Foer
- “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” Roy T. Bennett
- “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.”
– Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
Positive Quotes About Happiness And Love
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
- “Promise Yourself
- To be so strong that nothing
can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity
to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel
that there is something in them
To look at the sunny side of everything
and make your optimism come true.
- To think only the best, to work only for the best,
and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past
and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times
and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear,
and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
- To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world,
not in loud words but great deeds.
To live in faith that the whole world is on your side
so long as you are true to the best that is in you.”
– Christian D. Larson, Your Forces and How to Use Them
Always Be Happy Quotes with Images
“Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”
– Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
– Marcel Proust
“If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.”
– Roy T. Bennett
“You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes”.
Remember happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think.
Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.
No one has a right to consume happiness without producing it.
Once you start working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.